CKG FineArt will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can browse our websites without disclosing personal information.
Our service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information, for statistical purposes, for each page accessed:
- IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it.
- Top-level of your domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.).
- Address of your server
- Date and time of your visit to the site
- Pages accessed and documents downloaded
- Previous site visited.
- Type of browser and operating system you have used.
No attempt will be made to identify individual users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
We seek feedback from our users in order to improve the service offered by the site. Answering feedback questions is voluntary and does not in any way affect your access to the website. Feedback should be made via the contact page.
CKG FineArt may publish aggregated information about feedback on the websites, to the extent that it does not identify or cannot be used to identify individual users.
DATA STORAGE AND DISCLOSURE
Information collected is stored in an appropriately secure format and held by CKG FineArt for archival purposes. When the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected it is deleted.
The data is used by the website software, and by staff involved in CKG FineArt operations, only for:
- Website and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches.
- Customization of the website to user needs; and evaluation, research and development.
CKG FineArt uses its email newsletters to notify subscribers of events or opportunities. Individuals must register as subscribers for this service and your details will only be known to our staff and will be disclosed to a third party only in circumstances in which such disclosure is legally authorized, such as in the investigation of a criminal offence and in compliance with a search warrant or subpoena.
Customer service is fundamental to our business. As part of this service we may use your personal information to offer you products and services that may benefit you. As part of the registration process a customer may elect not to receive any marketing material. Customer details and delivery addresses are collected for the purposes of supplying goods to customers and providing after-sales service.
CKG FineArt’s e-commerce website protects your credit card details through a powerful encryption technology called SSL. This ensures that your credit card details are seen only by yourself and the bank performing the transactions. No credit card details are captured or stored by the CKG FineArt e-commerce site. To make purchases from CKG FineArt e-commerce website, you must use an SSL-enabled browser.
The text, images and all data ('the content’) of GORRITI's CKG FineArt website are copyright. Copyright in the content of the website remains with CKG FineArt and other copyright owners as specified.
The content of this website may be used:
- For private research and study.
- All other uses of the content of this site require Gallery permission and permission of the Copyright owner (where applicable).Applications for authorized use must be made through our contact page.
- Any authorized use must clearly identify the creator of the work.
- Art work must clearly identify the artist and title of the work with the work.
- Text must cite the author, title and source of the content used as from any printed work.
- The citation must include the general source 'CKG FineArt website: www.gilles-gorriti.com'.
You may not use the content for any purpose other than as specified above without the express written consent of CKG FineArt and relevant copyright holders.
The content of this website (or any part of it) may not be:
- Posted to any other website.
- Modified, republished, distributed, reproduced or communicated in any form.
- Used for any public performance or display including a transmission over a network.
- Reproduced in any form including without limitation, the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work.
All images are protected by digital watermarks.
If you wish to reproduce any works or any of the content in this website please contact us through our contact page.
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those websites, or any associated organization, product or service.